Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Book

 
 
 
.................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
Well this is what I've been doing in my gap between blogging. I have my book now, and these are a few pictures from my book, and this is the cover of my book. I liked doing it. My only problem is that I can't work on it anymore. Sarah and I have been working on it for a long time. She did the outlines and we both colored them in. I let Autumn and Eli help me a midge, but it was mainly Sarah and me. I'm glad that it's done. My favorite part of it was getting it in the mail. It was my birthday present, and I like it. That is my blog.
 
-Asher Samsel

No comments:

Post a Comment