Friday, January 11, 2013

Super Holly

 
Holly the super hero! Do you see that picture of Holly? That's my youngest sister. She looks like a dreadful scary super hero! Although she's a very week cryfull person. She is just wearing the red super hero mask that Autumn got for Christmas. You almost wonder who she really is because she has a big mask. She looks really spooky. Stop doing that, Eli. No! No! No! He was kicking Sarah's floor. That's sort of not the truth but well I'm blogging. But not all of my blogs are lies...none of them are. That was just something weird. Well that's about Holly, the super hero. Do you see that picture of us? That's all of our little ones. I've blogged about all of us...I think. I know I've blogged about Nathaniel in my first blog I've ever done. We went to Grandpa and Grandma Mary's on Christmas Eve and one of their friends, Miss Carol, came. We barely even know her. Well, we know her a little, but she gave every one of us $10! Even Holly, the super hero. So that is $10, $20, $30, $40, $50, $60... all within my family! That was a picture we gave her in a thank you card for all of the money she's given us...you see my google eyes?!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment