Thursday, March 14, 2013

Books




I like books very, very much! Whenever I read a book I feel like I'm in another world. When I'm in another world I don't know what anyone is doing. Even if someone is talking to me I don't hear. I like books. I'm looking at a pirate book right now. I read Christopher Columbus and I learned something. I sort of taught it to myself by reading it. The person on the poop deck tells the forecast. I learned that some of the weapons that pirates use  are cannons, a fire pot, a musket, a dagger and a grabbing hook. There's another one that sort of looks like a sword and there's another one that I don't know the word. There's another one that looks like a swivel gun. I've read probably 1,000 books in my whole life...maybe even more. Those books are the best books ever and I've still got more to learn.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment