Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stuff

Well, we probably won't blog for a while, and I know we haven't blogged for a while anyway. I got a gift certificate for writing a books so we'll be concentrating on that. Then we'll be back. For Autumn's birthday we all dressed up like Indians, even Mom and Nathaniel. We didn't put up the pictures last time because we didn't know if Mom and Nathaniel would let us. Now we have a new cold picture of Indians. Those weird pictures are me taking pictures of myself. I just got into the camera and had a little fun. Autumn was begging me to put her picture of Indians on my blog. The last pictures I just plopped on there like a piece of pie on a plate. That's about all. See ya when I have my book done! Keep on checking my blog. A lot of the time I won't have a new post but sometimes I will. Check my blog every day. Hugs and kisses from Asher.

No comments:

Post a Comment