Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Baseball Day

That was great. I played against the Durham Bulls, and we won! It was a good game. I played third, and I got the final out by caching the runner in a rundown. I caught a ball and tagged a runner and had a couple of other plays. My at-bats were OK. I walked  and grounded out.  After the game I waked around a little bit, and the coach of another team, the Scrappers to be exact, asked if I could play with their team. I was the only Blue Rock in the field I played because they were short a player. Since I was just a player filling in, I played outfield.  I had thee balls come to me. I fielded two of them well. One of them got by me. I also had to hit 9th. I grounded out and had and hade a hit. We lost.

Right after I got home I went to roam around the Mountain Laurel Festival.  When I got home, I went to a Gwinnett Braves game. While there, I played with baseball friends. When I got home it was11:15.
                                            Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment