Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm Being Attacked!

 
Help! Black widows are everywhere! If you don't come I'll be attacked! One of them has a leg sticking out of its head and one of them's attacking me! They're just everywhere! The refrigerator is empty. Well maybe they're not real because one of them has a face and blond hair and is wearing a helmet and black pants. And one's just got a tie on it's back and shorts and my shorts on its head and a shirt. If we touch anything in the house a black widow jumps out and gets you. That's what I think...or a human jumps out and gets you. They either have a helmet or my shorts on its head. Well I think I'll just have to deal with it for a day or two but I think I'll still buy some black widow spray. See you later!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment