Friday, September 28, 2012

Scary Town

 We have a town. We have a road. We have an opera. We have wildebeests. We have a pet shop. Nathaniel built the road very well. He dug out a hole and filled it with dirt. About that picture of Sarah being a  jet plane. She's dancing on the opera. Nathaniel built the stage. He made a sign that fell down. Sarah painted the bricks. The dogs, one came from the junk yard, one came from people. There's a horrible commercial going on now. Those dogs. They're so spoiled. They have a dog house. They have a fence. They just have a fence of beauty. Did you know one thing. This is something that really happened. I was standing with my siblings and my mom showed up and said, "Boo!". My whole body shook. It is one of the weirdest things that happened to me. Your whole body would have shook...literally.





No comments:

Post a Comment