Monday, October 1, 2012

My Apple Pie and Ma's Apple Pie

Apple pies eeehh they taste fine, they taste good. Well Ma, she's great at making them. Well this is my first time making one so I might not be so great making it. Well I'm good at making it just like my tiny bother, his name is Nathaniel. Well it tastes pretty good. My dad adores apple pies one of them is the one Ma made and one is the one I made. I have a really bendy stretchy shirt that can cover my whole body. I was doing that just now. My whole body was in there. Well I don't know if anyone has as great a shirt as I do. Well we have a garden outside. It's sort of a vegetable garden. It's sort of in the trampling dog fence. I'll blog more about that next time. Well maybe I'll even post a picture. Well bye, see ya later

 The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: