Saturday, October 20, 2012

Autumn

Editor's Note: This was meant to be posted Oct. 16th.
Hi, my little sister's birthday is very soon. It's tomorrow actually. She's turning six weeks old...wait no it's six months, wait oooh maybe six days. Oh yeah; tomorrow she's turning six years old. And we have a bunch of friends and people that are coming over, and she has a spider balloon and she has really been all over that and she has 24 presents. I have a fake present for her, and she'll think It's something but it's not. Then I'll give her two hot glue sticks. We went to the Kollocks today, and Autumn was very sensitive about her Indian -- very sensitive. But I can't blame her. I was the one throwing rocks at my army guys in Ma's bowl. Although you heard what I was doing. I was doing it to hers too without permission -- so I was just being a little stinky tot and she was being smarter. Uncle Pappy, Nat and Ma and Autumn -- well we all want to say something we like about Autumn. Pap's the best at it. Ma's pretty good too. I just feel really good. I don't know why I just wrote that. Ma is making Autumn's birthday cupcakes with Autumn, but I think that's weird because you don't help with your own birthday cake. That's just weird. See that looking-good picture of Autumn, and she has a bunch of Easter eggs. She was about two when she did that, and she still has the dress, and she wears it all the time, even though it's way too small. See that black thing on the pull-out bed. That's a dog. His name is Kenneth. Not much to say, so I ain't gonna say it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment