Sunday, October 7, 2012

Horses and Fish

I was just wondering I have these new horses I make from cornhusks. And my sister does this kind of stuff too so that's where I get the idea. I make sheep that are also out of cornhusks Sarah makes big sheep out of cornhusks. I decided if I make big sheep I'd be copying hers. So I thought for a while so I decided to make horses and I did. The one with the brown saddle is the first one  I made that turned out well. The second one didn't work. The black one is the fifth. The Indian horse that has the black hair and the red, maybe pinkish saddle, it is an Indian horse. Each of these horses cost $3. And the manger they're eating out of I didn't make a bunch of them 'cause I didn't have many cornhusks. My sister didn't give me many. If you want a manger buy the horse and there will be no extra cost. I just want them to sell. You don't have to ask me the names because they're for you to name. They ain't computer pets. Pappy said I couldn't make a computer pet. Under my profile, the way you feed them is you just click the background and food will come out. But they're not computer pets. If you race the mouse around the background of it the fish follow it. You can have a lot of pieces of yellow on it at one time. Why I don't have computer pets on, Pappy explained it all to me. You need to feed them all the time and keep them alive and everything but these you can just feed when you want to. Pappy's so smart cause he told me this. Well I don't know what to say so bye!

The End!



No comments:

Post a Comment