Thursday, October 11, 2012

This and That

Once upon a time we were going outside and we found a June bug. What a sight to see. Well it's pretty obvious there's millions in the world but it's pretty interesting. And it was in our backyard so we went out there and I spotted it. You know they're fine to pick up. See I'm tossing it to Autumn. And they really tickle when they're on you. Well that's a little information about that. We made a little cave and of course it got out and Autumn really didn't like that. This year but pretty long ago we went to Michigan and Nathaniel was at Lake Michigan and he was playing at the beach. He sort of looks like a spider, don't he? Eli, he's pretty good at being a spider too. This is only for people who were not meaning to be spiders. Otherwise, I would have posted my black widows. Eli was just flipping on the couch and Nathaniel was playing on the beach and I think he was trying to be a big old stomping T-Rex. And so that's a little information about spiders. If you go down really far.  Eli! Eli! Don't do that! Oh anyway I got distracted well I think that my big brother when he was playing at the ocean- it was pretty funny but the winner of funny bunny today was Eli the spider. So he won...he just won. And Holly, my little sister, who's on Than's couch right now, she's really cute and I talked about her in my profile but I still want to talk about her. She's really cute. It's the season of birthdays. Autumn's birthday is coming up very soon. Ma's is next and Pappy already had his and then it's mine and then it's Eli's. And then the mighty mighty roaring Holly. Bye.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment